Dialog Hati, Dialog dengan Fikiran Sendiri, Muncul dari Berbagai Kondisi, tidak Selamanya Ia Nyata, tidak juga hanya Fiktif Belaka

11/6/08

What’s going on??

老師, 我說真的 對不氣

I’m sorry for the trust that you gave me, for the proud that you mention in front of them, for the effort that make me hold out here, for a nice style that you always show me that this life is a freedom, a freedom to allows us to make a choice of various options. For the carrying that you shown a long of my life time, in the place that I standing right now and look stronger than the early time we met, for the great knowledge that I won’t find at another person. Sorry, Today you found me as a person who looks so weak, so confuse, and can’t follow your suggestion and make you satisfied. Here I am sir, look like so different. But I can’t tell you the reason, coz I don’t know what is the definite reason that I want to reveal to you.

Tonight I just wanna write here, the adorable things that I find in you.....
I like your style when you taught
I like your ways when you remind for a mistake that I made
I like your words when you try to encourage us
You make me stronger when you show I’m weak
You make smile when I even want to cry inside of me
You make a person who can face the problem, not hiding anymore, run away and try to forget it.

Let me send my grateful to you; let me thank to Allah for given me a chance to know you. Let me try to improve myself and show you that I could be the person that you pride with.
Prof: What happen to you??

Sorry for can’t answer you, I even don’t know what’s going on… I tried to finding the answer for many days, but till right now, I didn’t find it. Would you like to give me a chance to clear my mind first and try to figure out what is the main problem that emerges in my life nowadays? Then I could doing my task and show you a great result.

Prof:
OK, keep going, and never give up.. **Special smile of professor**
But, you know that time past so soon and never waiting for you.
So, come on,
You should be hurry, wake up, and realize your dream.
I believe that you can do that.

Yes sir, hopefully I can do that. I’ll try to rearrange for whole of my plan that broke right now.

Prof: *Smile* Keep fighting girl, Allah Bless you..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yang pertamax

Hmm..lumayan tidak mengerti.
Hayoo..gunakan jurus smart-translator.